West Papua Revolutionary Army (WPRA), under the command of Chief Gen. WPRA Mathias Wenda, assisted by his Secretariat-General Office headed by Gen. WPRA Amunggut Tabi, and Lt. Gen. WPRA Yalpi Yikwa, hereby presents the face of West Papua after independence from the CURI (Colonial Unitary Republic of Indonesia) or NKRI (Negara Kolonial Republik Indonesia).
Mathias Wenda, Chief Gen. WPRA has issued a decree and submitted the decree to the Chairperson of West Papua National Parliament (PNWP – Parlemen Nasional West Papua), Mr. Buchtar Tabuni, and the Constitution was passed by the parliament. However, a few years later, it was rejected by minority members of the PNWP. That does not mean that we failed to pass the law, but we are in the process of learning. We allow the time to tell us the truth, and to judge
This blog is produced by the Secretariat-General of WPRA in an effort to educate the world on the face of the Republic of West Papua after it gains independence.
The purpose of this blog is threefold:
- to educate the international community about what a Free and Independent West Papua can contribute to various parties in the world such as (1) Indonesia, (2) Melanesians in West Papua, in New Guinea and across the South Pacific, (3) Papua New Guinea independent State, (4) Other Melanesian countries, (5) United States of America, (6) United Kingdom and Europe, (7) Australia and New Zealand.
- to educate the global community about a free and independent West Papua and its benefits to the communities of beings in the Isle of New Guinea and across the South Pacific;
- to educate the global community on the benefits of a free and independent West Papua for life and living in this planet Earth.
A Free and Independent West Papua is worth supporting
- It is democratically justified movement;
- It is legally justified struggle;
- It is morally justified cause; and
- It is spiritually justified agenda.
1. Democratically, we are demanding a referendum on self-determination
This will help Indonesia to speak more openly to the world about democracy and humanity
2. Legally, we are helping the United Nations, the USA, the Netherlands and Indonesia to fix their violations of various international laws
3. Morally, we are voicing the voice of the voiceless, as Melanesians in West Papua have been oppressed, terrorized and murdered for more than 50 years (1 January 1962 – now)
4. Spiritually, what is evolving in West Papua is part of God’s plan to bring His glory unto the Earth, Melanesians in West Papua are fighting this struggle in line with God’s plan to reign the Earth as the Prince of Peace.